Monday, December 8, 2008

Single life is...

Exhausting! I haven't had a more eventful, more fun or more delicious weekend in a long time. Friday night I had a proper date. Good times were had by all. The food was delicious. Saturday night I watched a movie with friends. Good times were had by all. The food was delicious. Sunday I went to the singles ward in Huntington Beach and stayed for their Thanksgiving break-fast dinner. Good times were had by all. The food was delicious. Afterward I went back to J&J's house for another movie with friends. Good times were had by all. The food was... well, I couldn't bring myself to eat anything more at this point, but I'm sure it was delicious.

This coming week promises to be no less busy, and no less fun. And speaking of fun, yesterday I met an attractive single doctor. HECK. YES.

4 comments:

Piper said...

Do share, do share!!

Unknown said...

oooooh. a doctor? Your life sounds appropriately fabulous for a fabulous single Betsy. I want more stories!

Krystin_Makari said...

aw, dang, i wish it was Carlise.... haha

Krystin_Makari said...

hey


go read this

http://krystinsgonnaphase.blogspot.com/2008/12/all-i-want-for-christmas.html