Here are some facts that might garner some negative feedback:
- Fact: I waited until age 30 to have kids
- Fact: I gave birth via c-section without even TRYING for a vaginal delivery
- Fact: I only breastfed my kids for 6 weeks
- Fact: I work full time to support my family
- Fact: I only took 6 weeks of maternity leave (when I could have taken 14 weeks)
- Fact: I don't always lock my door
- Fact: I let my kids lick rocks
- Fact: I pay someone to clean my house rather than do it myself
- Fact: Baby bedtime is often my favorite time of the day
- Fact: My kids are probably cuter than your kids
- Fact: Even though I can't love my kids with all of my time, I still manage to love them with all of my heart.
So tell me, is Provo Judgement City, USA? Or can this remarried old working mom of twins catch a judgement-free break?