- Tomorrow night Nick and I leave for a road trip to Texas/Nick's mom's house. Redd will tag along with us. Boopie arrived there earlier today. Angi gets in on Monday. Fun times are about to ensue. The fact that I've already been married to Nick for 5 months and have yet to meet either of his parents or his sister is pretty interesting. I'm slightly nervous but mostly just excited.
- Nick and I have been called as ward missionaries. I'm excited to be in a calling where I can serve with my new husband.
- Work is work. Last night I had a dream where I got laid off/fired because the company got sold and my position became redundant. It was like a sucker punch to the gut to realize that those dream-jerks chose to keep a different dream-assistant that dream-works in my dream-office instead of dream-me! I was bitter and upset most of the day. How dare they! But again, it was just a dream.
- I need to dye my hair. Meeting your new mom-in-law with 3/4" roots is not a good plan. First impressions are important. Now I just need to figure out how to lose 50 pounds between now and Saturday night...
- I'm going to the New Moon movie tonight with the Irvine gals. Should be a fun time, but I'm yawning just thinking about it.