Monday, May 7, 2012

For MOMs by MOMs: Introduction

I thought I would come out of my relative state of hiding to participate in a MOMs (Mom of Multiples) linkup.

I'm Betsy. 32 year old working mom of awesome 16 month old fraternal twin boys Judah and Asher. The boys are spontaneous twins (aka a BIG SURPRISE!) They are awesome and so totally cute. I telecommute as a sales analyst for a consumer electronics company, and I love my job almost as much as I love my family. My husband Nick is a filmmaker and sleepwalker. It keeps us on our toes. We just bought our first house in Provo, UT and will be moving there (from Oceanside, CA) at the end of this month. We can't wait to have a back yard for the boys to play in. I can't wait to be within walking distance of my favorite bakery.

So... I don't know if you know this, but toddlers. are. hard. The first year was like a cake walk compared to the last few months. The boys are into everything, making messes, throwing fits, pulling hair, biting each other/walls/anything. They drive me bonkers regularly. Nevertheless, I love being a mom and I adore being a MOM. One of the best parts for me is seeing their relationship blossom as they grow and develop. Watching them learn brings me total joy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

If toddler years with boy twins are harder than the first year, I can only imagine what my life is going to be like with twin girls! They already fight and steal toys and pull hair. haha!
Thanks for stopping by and linking up! Hope to see you again next week!

undomestic mama said...

Mine are 16 months (tomorrow!) and don't hit or bite yet. I know it's coming but am not prepared for it yet.